It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
We strive to serve each family who calls upon us in their time of need with a level of professionalism and dignity which is second to none in our area. Please feel free to read the testimonials below which have been submitted by families we have served.
- This funeral home has been used by our family for over 50 years and we have always been pleased. However, Jack Frost has brought so much more to this establishment in the way of comfort to the family. He has become a genuine friend who shows his compassion to all the families he deals with. I highly recommend this funeral home.
- Everything at the funeral was as planned and performed perfectly. A sad time was made beautiful and pleasant thanks to the friendly kindness of all at Frost Funeral Home.
- Last year on this day you come to my families rescue. Although mom had everything planned for us you saw to it that her wishes were carried out. I can not tell you how much my whole family appreciated your guidance and support. In such a difficult time you helped in more ways than you can realize.
- Frost Funeral Home is the best by far they provide service like no other.
- After dealing with several other funeral homes Frost treated us better, more professional and more caring than any other. I highly recommend them above any other in the area.
- I feel that Jack & Robin have become more than just someone that served my family during a very sad time. They have become good friends, I feel I could call them at anytime of the day or night and they would be there for me and my family.